Watkins/WEM Control ER15
- Cleaned : heavy greasy dust (cigaret smoke? dried beer?) (white spirit works great)
- All caps changed to brand new (MKP for non-Al ones).
- Output transformer resistors also replaced (5W)
- Grid stopper resistor added (56kΩ - not on pictures) (minor effect on mobile phone glitches : should try shielded wire)
- The apparently burnt resistor was OK, it was just a drop of that greasy dust...
>>> Loads of harmonics are back!!! It just sounds gorgeous with my barione Tele, moded with Seymour Duncan SPH90-1 Phat Cats!!!
Thanks to Tonegeek
for his article, knowledge and help!